Why get an insurance valuation ?
Insurance valuations are the most common type of report produced. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and experienced service for valuing your items wether it may be an antique or vintage piece or a rare watch.
EJR valuations provides you with a confidential and discreet service in your report you will receive a fully detailed descriptions with images. The valuation can be arranged in our London office while you wait service if under 4 items. If you have more than 4 items then we will discuss the timescale before you leave them with us.
We also offer home valuations for a larger collection keeping them safe in your procession.
The threshold level will be discussed with you as certain insures companies how different amounts, normally starting at £2,500.
- It is important to have an up-to-date valuation of your jewellery to ensure you are fully covered in the event of a claim.
- Being underinsured means that should a claim be made, any pay out will not cover the total value of the items lost or damaged.
- Our valuations are accepted by all insurance companies and brokers.
FAO - For Insurance valuations
Is there a discount of over 8 items
Yes, please contact us for large collections.
How much will it cost?
Click here to view our Fee page
How long does each item take?
This depends on the item as some take longer than others but on average one item can take 15 minutes for the assessment in our office.
When will I receive the report?
You will receive the report 2-5 days after the assessment.
Are they insured while in our care
Yes, we are fully insured.
WHY DO I NEED AN INSURANCE VALUATION
- To make sure your jewellery or watches is valued at the correct amount.
- Don't be caught out, in event of your jewellery being stolen the last thing you need is to be told is that you will not get the full amount needed to replace you jewellery.
- If you need to claim the insurance valuation provides proof you had the item and evidence of their value making the claim quicker and hassle free.
- Most importantly the valuation reports will increase your chances of recovering your items.