Jewellery valuer – Emma Reeves FGA, DGA RJGemDip, RJDip.
Emma has over 19 years experience in the Jewellery Trade and started in a county jewellers worked she for over seven years. After this she moved to the prestigious Burlington Arcade dealing in fine antique jewellery and watches. Where she sharpened up her valuation skills and qualified as a Fellow of the Gemological Association of Great Britain. Then worked for a few different auction houses as a valuer responsible for creating monthly specialist sales. In which time she gained the diamond diploma, grading loose and set diamonds.
We hold the following qualifications:
- FGA Fellow of the Gemmological Association of Great Britain
- DGA Diamond Grading Diploma
- NAG Gemstone Diploma
- NAG Professional Jewellers Diploma
- CAT Certificate of appraisal theory
- SSEF Advanced gemmology
EJR Jewellery Valuations provides expert valuations for jewellery and watches for many purposes including: insurance, probate and family division and private sale.
Our office is located in central London where you can drop items of by appointment or we also offer home visits providing a secure personal service saving you the worry of bringing in your precious belongings.
All our valuation schedules are presented in a folder and include digital images of your jewellery, full description and appropriate value.
Why choose us?
- Our company is independent and fully insured.
- Valuations and reports for all purposes.
- We work from our office or from the comfort of your home.
- Fast turnaround